Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Best Comes From Random Things

I love it when I don’t have generous time to think what my outfit would be for a particular event or night out. The best ensembles come out when I do not think too much. Well, that is certified true even for exams! haha. Don’t give me so much time because I will surely make the most out of it.





What I wore: thrifted plaid shirt, MTI striped shirt, tailor made wool shorts, Glads sandals from Oxygen


This is what I wore to a catch-up coffee treat by Doc Jess, the kindest and sweetest Doc we know! I am thrilled to get to talk to her since she started her training 2 years ago and it has been a while.

With Mommy A and Doc Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny