Sunday, November 18, 2012

Closeted Style Savvy

[caption id="attachment_1308" align="aligncenter" width="870"] A print on print header and profile picture.[/caption]

The idea of selling clothes online started from my sister. She started by creating an instagram account for her store. So I thought of making my own and because I have heaps of stuff in my closet that I don't use anymore. This is a perfect way to gain extra income and to find new owners to my loved stuffs.

I have loads of really good garments at a very competitive price. Items still in crisp and good condition. Some are still brand new and with tags. Hoping to see you there.

Please visit and add my store on Facebook at Closeted Style Savvy!

Here are some of the samples from my store.



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny