Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Style For My Mane

It’s that time of the month that I have to contemplate with what to do with my hair. To go safe and go with the previous or take a risk. Going thru styles from the web, these two stood out. I don’t know what style really compliments my face but I got comfortable with the pretty messy undone look.

I find Joe Jonas’ short do sexy and doable for my fairly thin hair. While the second one, is a great choice too that looks clean and achievable. I sport this hair a lot but I want something to shake it up a bit so I may have to consult my hair stylist for what he thinks can flatter my face. I will have to let him see this for some inspiration. You can expect me to visit Bench Fix salon anytime within this week.

Good luck with that!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny