Wednesday, April 24, 2013

No Other Way Out





When you have poured out almost everything into a thing, it’s almost impossible to give it up. But you still have a choice of giving it all up. For me, these options are equally worth taking yet dependent in each situation. As for my current conundrum, I am planning on taking it lightly although doing every way possible to come into a resolution. They say giving up is cowardice. I say it is an honest admission of self limitation. We can only do as much in a given time. And improvement can be saved for next time.

♛ AUK ♛

In this look, I played with colours. Colours which I am happy to admit that scares me, NEONS! I think neons make me even more darker but I stepped out of my comforts and bravely tried it out. And gladly I think it worked. My neon tee was from American Boulevard. While my ombre top was thrifted and which I dyed it myself. I paired this with a stretch khaki denim pants and my Toms shoes.

It is good to step out of your comforts once in a while. This makes you look at things differently. Making it easy to adjust and accept eccentric ideas.
 What do you guys think of my look?

Parting words: Take risks and fail. Take risks again and be wiser.

 This has been Kenny.

♛ AUK ♛

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny