Monday, May 5, 2014

Autumn In My Heart

Just like that popular Korean Drama, Endless Love. The universe will not always conspire with what you desire. Sometimes, it just does betrays your indelible expectation of people and things. Seasons will not always sympathize with your life events or whatnot but today it did. Here in the southern hemishpere, fall is the trend and so is my feeling. Fallen and broken into bits and pieces.

Sorry for the drama! Haha. Anyhow, back to the fun part. Decided to assemble this look around this skull printed cardigan that I bought at a thrift. What I really admire in this look is that its just back relaxed and confortable but still makes me warm in the 12 degrees weather of Autumn. Paired this too with a cotton skull printed tee. I was thinking of wearing my skull socks and ring too but that is an overkill!

Heaps of sorry for guys for the super late post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny