Monday, July 14, 2014

#OOTD: Jeans Dean

It’s my nod to denim and it’s iconic contribution to the fashion world. The top is a thrifted piece I got from the Philippines while my favorite tight fitting jeans are from Oxygen Clothing, one of my go-to brands in the Philippines. Oh how I missed shopping there! The black jacket is my staple outerwear when I can’t think anything else to pair with my outfit. It’s so versatile that it can fit into any ensemble given that it was just a thrifted piece I got for 100 pesos or like 2 bucks?

Went full on denim on denim in this #ootd post. I went with this light washed denim shirt to have a contrast with my darkly washed denim skinny jeans. To also camouflage that it is not a jean shirt is my goal in this ensemble. Tbh, I really like how the simplicity of this ensemble came together. It’s so me! hehe.

I hope you guys liked my OOTD post.

The “I’m quite distressed denim shirt”!! haha

Forget about the mess of this toilet! hahaha.


and my ridiculous smile here! I look terrible but I still uploaded it. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny